Whether you're a kiddo that wants a school picture re-do, a parent wanting a sweet portrait of their little one or a grown-up that needs a new, natural-looking headshot, I will be offering a portrait pop-up at Favor The Kind DALLAS on 9/22. Don't worry, almost everyone hates having their photo taken. I will make this as painless and easy as possible and you might even have fun! You can even come early to look around the store and FTK will let you wear any outfit in your portrait for FREE!
10% of bookings benefit Dallas CASA. CASA supports and promotes court-appointed volunteer advocacy so every abused or neglected child in the United States can be safe, have a permanent home and the opportunity to thrive.
$150 / Quick individual portrait session / 1-2 week turnaround / Online gallery of all edited images to choose from / Includes 3 high resolution digital files of your choice & 1 free 5"x7" print / Extras available for $25 each / 10% off discount on all prints & photo products
- Individual portraits only. NO FAMILY PHOTOS.
- If time allows, siblings can have portraits made together as long as 2 spots have been booked - 1 for each child. Must be booked in back-to-back spots.
- Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early. Your spot will be given to the next person if you aren't available at your scheduled time.
- No refunds or cancellations. You can reschedule your spot up to 3 days before the event.
- Price is subject to TX Sales tax.
- Anyone is welcome, no matter your age, race, religion, gender identity.